Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sim's BMW 328i shoot


A high school friend was asking me to shoot his car for sometime now. I finally had a change to do so. He just installed some angel eyes to make his bimmer stand out for the crowd. His car is mainly stock expect for a chip that he put in and a system inside his car. Location of this shoot was in the evergreen hills of san jose.I choose this location because it was in close distance from our homes. Also my friend Bobby, another photographer in my crew just picked up his 50D and wanted to do some shooting. The sky and weather made the photos come out pretty good because I hate it when you have too much sun and pictures become overexposed or washed out since i dont have a polorized filter.

pics cannont be uploaded at this time due to difficulties. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment