Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday 12/7/09

Today i didnt have my lld1 class because we already had finals on saturday. I think i didnt do so well, but i wont get my results untill friday. Also my professor has office hours this week by appointment only. If i dont pass my final for lld1 i will have to go to a community college. So today i got to wake up later than usually and found that there was alot of snow on the mountain tops. I had my math class today at1030am and we went over the topics on the final and then had a quiz. Today was our last class in math but we have a reiview session on wednesday. In muse class we are just making sure we have everthing done. We are writing our 4 year get internet famous plan and looking at the views on our videos. I am down about 100 views. Later today my brother has a basketball game vs. Lynbrook high at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment