Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wednesday 12/2/09

Dang itt..second time i forgot to blog on the right day. I just was too busy and not thinking about blogging. Well aways yesturday in my LLD1 class we just talked for bit then my professor opened it up for offices hours. I went to her office to talk about my essay and then during my break i went to MLK Library to study. Then in math19 we just took notes and reviewed homework. In muse class we individually talked to cindy and professor dan about our grades, how we are doing, and scholarly paper. He pushed the date farer so it is now due Monday. Later that day i went to my brothers basketball tournment at james lick high school. I kept stats and they won against overfelt by at least 15 points. Today they play Palo Alto at 630pm. So this weekend i have my first final for english and i just gotta get studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment