Friday, March 5, 2010

Chillin with the Pro Photographer


Was on Aim in my engineering symposium and got an aim from my buddy jeff (photoshootmycar). He asked me what i was doing later that day and wanted to see if i wanted to "shoot the shit". ahha I was down to chill so i met him later that day at TapX and just hung out n viewed photos i took from wekfest. Then he wanted me to get a head shot of him so they can use it as his profile pic on a website. I got to ride in his badass matrix to a close by park near by. The sun was just going below the horizon yet the lighting was ok to shoot still. Afterwards we went over to my friend Ray's house to just see what he was doing. Following Ray's house, Jeff dropped me back off to my car at tapx and we would meet up again at the vip later that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment