Friday, March 5, 2010

VIP meet in my backyard




My friend told me about a VIP that was happening at 9pm right at the starbucks on capitol and tully. I was definitly going to go to this because this was walking distance for me. Anyways i decided to hitch a ride with my dude Jeff. thanks man for picking me up! we got there around 9pm and there was a hand full of slammed, bagged, vip cars. from lexus to 240s there was about 20-30 cars. Ran into my friends josh, tom, alex, and met a couple of new peeps. It was pretty chill night untill the popo told everyone to go home at 11pm. Also the lighting was horrible for snapping photos. But due to my friends sb800 speedlight i got a couple of clean snaps. Hope they have this event soon but possibly in a different location that is close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment