Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday October 19, 2009

Today went by really fast even though i didnt have class today because sjsu had a school wide furlough day. I woke up around 10am ish and it was freaking raining. i was like WTH. I had just washed my car on friday. Anyways i then got a call from my friend John Thien. He wanted to see if i wanted to work out at sjsu today. I was like yeah, I would like to go. So he picked me up and on the way there was hella fire trucks and paramedics. I also seen a car that flipped over. We worked out for about 1hour and 30minutes. I finally got to work out my arms since my strain in my arm was gone. It was actually pretty crowded for being no class today. When i got home I orgainized pictures from the weekend car show in pleasanton. Then i went to pick up my brother. I didnt get to go to my brothers tryouts because i had to much homework and studying to do. I hate this kind of weather when it is rainy, then hot, then windy, then cold. wtheck.

My weekend was fun I went to a car show at plesanton lexus. It was pretty good turnout. Lots of cars. I took over 300 pictures and met lots of new people. I might post up some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment