Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oct 21, 2009 Wednesday

Slept kinda late yesturday cause i was busy with homework and helping organizing some car stuff. Woke up early today about 630am, but i didnt have LLD1 class today, but instead i had to go to my professor's office to go over my essay. I actually did very well on the essay, the only part i have to work on is adding the author's words in the analysis. In math class we went over our homework and had a quiz on chapter 4.3-4.5. The quiz was actually kinda difficult. Our professor didnt really teach us how to do this kind of problem. In muse class we went over the Midterm that i have to take online and turn in on blackboard by Monday. Then Professor Dan lectured a little on test taking and networking. The group video project is due next week and our group hasnt started it yet. I might just end up doing it by myself. Later today i an doing a photoshoot with my friends. Im going to shoot a custom 335, black gtr, white gtr, and rsx. I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment