Friday, October 9, 2009

SJSU moviefest! oct 9, 2009



Today i went to the SJSU campus moivefest at Morris Daily Auditoruim. The doors opened at 7pm and the show started at 730pm. I didnt get to go till about 8pm because i had work. I went with my friend Loc and when we walked closer to the event we saw those big lights that they shine in the sky to draw attention and it was coming from this moviefest. As we walked up the steps they laid out the red carpet making it like the academy awards. It was sorta cool also because they had real tickets from ticketmaster and the auditoruim looked very new or they were improving it. I never went into this building before. We had to sit on the balcony because we can in late and they wouldnt let up sit down low. But it was all good. When we sat down they were already playing a film. I didnt really understand it becuase i didnt watch the beginning. But they showed 4 films at a time and had intermissions in between. 2 guys would come out and talk, give out free stuff, or just advertise. I think they were the people in charge of this event. I really like the funny movies and i hated the boring ones. i cant believe they choose those ones to be shown to us. each movie was different and had lots of cool effeects and were made like real movies. It kinda motivated me to try this one day. In the end we stayed till the awards and then left. I got to watch about 12 movies and each of them were about 4-5 mins long.

2 comments:

  1. you should definitely try it next year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...im really thinking about doing this next year. i just need a good group of people that are interested to.

    ReplyDelete