Monday, September 7, 2009

Prologue Know Yourself and Journal Entry

The 5 most important personal values to me are:
1. dedication and commitment
2. honesty and integrity
3. living a healthy lifestyle
4. making an important contribution to humankind
5. having good friendships and getting along well with people

Most of these values ive learned from my elders, parents, and mentors. I thought about each of these values not as much as i should of and they mean a lot to me. I believe i am not truely living up to these values, i can do way better. Yes, i dont believe that they reflect on who you are because these are your values.

The changes that have taken place every since i started college is that ive been spending a lot more $$ on books, gas, etc for college. Ive also have been reading and studying a lot more than normal. I've been trying to get help by going to the tutors at LARC. College is nice because you can do whatever you want and they have pretty much everything on campus for you to enjoy college life and have fun. The most stressful experience ive had in college is just staying on top of my studying and hw. What makes it stressfull, is that there is no one that will hold your hand and take you there. You are on your own. After a while you get used to it and find a way to get organized. If this bother me later on just relax and adjust to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment